Please Read This Before Proceed
Terms and Conditions for Seo & Digital Marketing
KraftPage Web Solution Limited SEO Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
KraftPage Web Solution standard terms and conditions related to Search Engine Optimisation & Digital Marketing are detailed below. If you require further information please contact us.
By placing an order with KraftPage Web Solution, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below. Anyone who experiences a problem with the service provided by KraftPage Web Solution should raise the matter directly to KraftPage Web Solution in writing, giving sufficient information to identify the issue and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint. KraftPage Web Solution will do everything in its power to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the complainant.
Please read carefully the KraftPage Web Solution Terms and Conditions below before any Purchase or Order of services.
Terms and Conditions Definitions:
The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of KraftPage Web Solution
KraftPage Web Solution: Service Provider employees or affiliates.
Prior to work being undertaken by KraftPage Web Solution, we require assurances from the client stating that:
The customer has not employed the services of any Search Engine Optimisation Company other than KraftPage Web Solution to work on their website promotion.
The customer has not employed the services of any Submission Company during the same period of KraftPage Web Solution providing their Search Engine Optimisation services.
The customer has not created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages to their website whilst advertising online with KraftPage Web Solution.
The customer has not requested or exchanged links with any link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web sites search engine ranking with Google.
The Customer agrees that their website is not hosted on free web space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise) whilst using KraftPage Web Solution SEO Services.
Access to client website
The client must grant the authority to submit the Web Site pages being promoted to Search Engines and directories.
The client must guarantee KraftPage Web Solution at all times that the material included in the Web Site:
Is not in breach of the Intellectual Property rights of any third party.
Is not obscene within the definition of the Obscene Publications Act 1959 or any other relevant provision or statute.
Is not in breach of any code or provision of statute or common law or otherwise in force from time to time in relation to Advertising of Goods or Services.
Contains no element of corporative advertising which is in breach of the Control of Misleading Advertisements (Amendment) Regulations 2000.
Is not in breach of the Defamation Act 1996 or any other relevant provision or statute.
Does not contain any misleading price comparison in breach of Consumer Protection Act.
Termination for breach, insolvency or frustration.
The client understands that search engines are independent companies who select and rank sites using their own criteria and therefore to obtain a high ranking the client must follow KraftPage Web Solution recommendations for optimising their website for search engine listing. If the client fails to follow KraftPage Web Solution recommendations then the results achieved by KraftPage Web Solution will have considerably less importance than would be achieved otherwise.
“A Top 10 ranking” means that your selected search term or key phrase will be placed in the first 10 results on Google.in within a minimum of 20 weeks of the optimisation techniques being uploaded to the customers website. Although Google’s results are displayed on other search engines e.g. AOL, Yahoo etc, the work that is carried out by KraftPage Web Solution is solely aimed at increasing visibility and boosting search engine ranking on Google.
KraftPage Web Solution stress that it is not possible to give any guarantees for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the search engine optimisation campaign. Advertising online is an unpredictable market place and KraftPage Web Solution can give no guaranteed positioning.
KraftPage Web Solution must have the ability to optimize the structure and content of your web pages. Such changes generally have a minimal visual impact. KraftPage Web Solution will work directly with you in order to maintain the original look and feel of your website.
The client must provide KraftPage Web Solution with log-in information (FTP username and password) to allow us to gain access to your website. KraftPage Web Solution will maintain confidentiality of log-in information. You must inform your webmaster or anyone else who has access to the Web site that KraftPage Web Solution are performing Search Engine Optimisation services on your site.
(1) KraftPage Web Solution may terminate this agreement at any time if the clients website contains any material which is illegal, pornographic, and/or racially abusive or is likely to cause offense or damage to KraftPage Web Solution reputation.
(2) The search engines targeted will be those search engines that KraftPage Web Solution considers to be the most important with regards to popularity, language, content, location, coverage or any other criteria that KraftPage Web Solution considers suitable.
(3) KraftPage Web Solution will choose suitable sets of words to search for in the search engines and the position in the results obtained using these words will be used for assessing search engine listings. A listing is where a search engine is queried with the words chosen by KraftPage Web Solution and the clients website address or a link to that address appears in the results returned. The words chosen by KraftPage Web Solution will be a test phrase. Although the clients website address, or links to that address, will be listed when searching for different words, reports will contain only one test phrase.
(4) All notices must be in writing. Notices to KraftPage Web Solution must be addressed to KraftPage Web Solution Office or such address as is advised by KraftPage Web Solution. Notices to clients will be considered valid if addressed to the clients address as it appears on the agreement or such address as is advised by the client.
(5) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement shall not affect or impair the validity of any other provision. No waiver of any rights KraftPage Web Solution has under this agreement shall be deemed from any failure by KraftPage Web Solution to enforce any part of this agreement.
(6) The signatory to this agreement on behalf of the client warrants that he/she has the authority to commit the client to this agreement and further confirms that this agreement is between two businesses. If any of the clients payments are made by a credit card or debit card, Bank Transfer, demand draft which is not in the name of the business, then it is for the client to reimburse the card holder for any payments made on the clients behalf.
Loss of Service
KraftPage Web Solution accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or Communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond KraftPage Web Solution control.
We do not have any affiliate/reseller program and we do not have any resellers or affiliates. We only accept outsourced project requests if the there is a benefit to the client and there would be a written agreement in place with the client, however KraftPage Web Solution do not have any responsibility for a third party outsourced business.
We will never ask for your financial information.
Username and passwords that are required should only be shared once an agreement is in place.
If KraftPage Web Solution create any user accounts for the benefit of the work being carried then the security email address or reset password email address where possible will be the clients email address giving the client full control. All user accounts opened for the client will be documented and provided to the client in an email.
If you receive and or find any fake emails or phishing attempts, please report it to: Contact@kraftpage.com and do not respond to the requests.
We will never ask a third party to contact a client by email or telephone unless an agreement with the client is in place verbally or via email before hand.
Do not share any information relating to costs or process that KraftPage Web Solution follow as this would break any contract that is in place with KraftPage Web Solution. Tactics and process that KraftPage Web Solution follow are sometime unique and these give KraftPage Web Solution an advantage over competitors and thus the information is confidential and cannot be shared with a third party.
These terms and conditions are in place to protect both client and KraftPage Web Solution Limited.