Implementing paid online advertising helps attract relevant and targeted traffic to your website. They do this by showing ads for your business on search engine results pages (SERPs) when users search for related keywords.
Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) means that you will only pay a fee each time someone clicks on your ad and visits your site. Budgets within these campaigns can be closely controlled meaning you will never overspend on the budgets you set.
Paid advertising can be accessed from a variety of online channels including:
- Search Engines (such as Google and Bing)
- Social Media (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Display Networks (nominated third party website that relate to the services/products you are also promoting)
In comparison to traditional organic (non-paid) SEO strategies, paid search:
- Can give you an almost immediate impact, sending traffic through to your web pages from the ads
- Can give you first page exposure on major search engines that may otherwise be out of reach, giving your brand a larger reach and exposure
- Allows PPC campaigns to be targeted, tested, measured and optimised in real-time
- Target only the audiences you want, be it location, device, search query, etc.
- Opens the opportunity for future re-marketing campaigns
While the benefits are vast, paid advertising can be a competitive landscape. If not entered with the right preparation, it can also potentially be an expensive activity to bring in the ROI’s you are wanting.
I bring to the table a number of years’ experience of creating and managing successful PPC campaigns for clients across a variety of industry sectors. I am Google AdWords accredited and will make sure that any PPC campaign is set up managed to help deliver the best probability of a return against your goals.